Monday, June 1, 2009

Thats The Way Ahi Ahi I like it......

The Local Gourmet Market...aka Sprouts had a pretty good deal on Ahi Tuna that I couldn't pass up. I marinated my steak in Worcestershire, Garlic Powder, and Olive Oil while the Wife went with the Japanese Miso Green Onion style. Truth be told I'll let her do them both next time as I preferred the Asian infused flavor of hers as opposed to mine. Not saying the Worcestershire was bad-but hers was 10 times better bar none. The nutty flavor of the Sesame Oil in conjunction with the Miso is just a cant miss.










Some other pics I from a couple of weeks ago was the first Cedar Plank Salmon of the summer. Sadly, it wasnt the Copper River variety and making matters worse, the fact it was actually Farm Raised Salmon which I generally shy away from. It was from Canada though so I can fool myself into think that Canadian Farm Raised Salmon must be better quality then that of the US brethren.

No comments: