Wednesday, March 14, 2007

welcome to my blog


After some thought and 1/2 a bottle of Yellowtail Cab/Shiraz Ive finally got around to creating my very own personal blog for all to enjoy. I figure Ill use this space to review movies, wines, music, and mainly post pictures of all my wonderful BBQ creations. Feel free to throw out any ideas you may have for my blog and by all means donate any extra money you have lying around. I will try to keep it short, fun, sometime off the wall, but always that special once in a lifetime experience my 4 readers have come to love and expect from me.


First fun fact-I was originally going to name this blog Koo Koo Ka Joob after the Beatles I am the Walrus but couldnt decide if it was spelt as listed above or the way its spelled in most online lyrics searches as Goo Goo G'Joob. After that I thought maybe I would go with Ka Koo Ka Choo which is an imaginary japanese phrase I say to my son every once in a while or maybe go with "henry the 8th I am I am." Finally just decided on this unoriginal schfilkus name just to get the registration process over with.


I wish I would have taken pictures of tonights dinner for you but didnt but promise to do so in the future. It was....


Artesian Kalamata Olive Bread with Avocado Creme Cheese Spread topped with Sundried Tomatoes.

BBQd Chicken Breast marinated in Charo Chickens Roasted Garlic Salsa.

Herb Encrusted Medallions of Filet Mignon. One was done with Celtic Sea Salt and Telicherry Black Pepper(the wifes favorite) and I decided to do mine with the seasons mentioned above with a combo of Jamaican Jerk Spice and Cajun. Very Very Tasty!


As time goes on I will reveal some of my favorite places to get meat, wine, spices, and other stuff I use daily as well as maybe some hot coupon or specials that may be going on at that time.

I will try to update at least once or twice a week as well depending on the work schedule and what not. The most important thing is just have fun, be yourself, set up straight, and dont chew with your mouth open.....its disgusting and no one wants to see that. In the meantime heres a random picture for you-Goodnight.


If you are wondering about the picture....well thats Bob Finkbohner AKA Sloppy Joe. I dont know him and never met him. I also have no interest in remote control planes either. All that said....this first blog posting goes out to you Bob Finkbohner wherever you and your remote control plane may be.

No comments: